PDA

View Full Version : Class Pictures Update

CJfilms
09-10-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm glad to see so many people were interested in doing this! I planned on calling everyone today to try to inform everyone of the dates I would LIKE to take the class pictures, but... My grandmother has just passed away and now I'm in a rush to get over to my father's house. Please no pity, it has been a long time coming, I do appresciate it though in advance. This means that I will be calling everyone during the week now instead of today... I will most likely make calls starting Monday night after 9PM.

I would like to arrange things like so:
SS and Thr on 9/25

LM and Mod on 10/2

4c drivers I haven't talked to yet... so any day, 9/25 10/1 10/2 is good.
I would prefer it to be on 10/1 though, but i will talk to you tomorow

See you then

88racer
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
No Pity, just condolences. Even though you may believe she's in a better place, I'm sure you'll miss her.

Our thoughts are with you and your family

Team 88

2Fast4U
09-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Joe My condolences to you and your family. If you need anything, call me..Take Care of yourself..Lisa

wishfish
09-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Joe, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, nothing anyone can say at this time makes things any easier. Just know that we are all thinking of you.

P.S. Just came back from MVS and rumor has it that the King of the Mountain has been rescheduled??? They said it will be run the following weekend. Just thought you would like to know.

Larry and Tammy Fisher

CJfilms
09-13-2005, 03:54 PM
I've been a little busy lately, but yes, you are right!

KOTM has been moved to Saturday 10/15 and Sunday 10/16.
I can't say that this is CONCRETE YET, but that is what i have been told. My post is not official, I want Billy to be the one to post an official notice of the schedule change,

What I can say is, this screws up my plans for the pictures. I will be in contact with as many of the teams as possible this ***Saturday*** so I can schedule a definite date for the classes. Oswego goers, check your answering machines when you get home. We're going to do this, in typical Mountain fashion! :D

I still want to do at least one class on 9/25, most likely SS.

Racing Rebel
09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
JJ & I just read this message now. Boy o' Boy do we feel like real idiots, :rolleyes: we SAW you on Sunday and never said anything to you, anyway....Mac Brothers Racing sends our condolences. :( Hang in there! :-|

On a happier ;) note, for all of us girls :-B (3 or 4) I would like to make a suggestion...which ever day you decide to do these pictures, can we do it before even practice? :confused: Helmets and Hairspray don't mesh well!!!LOL :rolleyes: That way, it won't be just another messy hair/dirty face picture. Just a suggestion!!

You can call us anytime on JJ's cell.

JJ 2j :wave:
Marissa 2AM :wave:
Kevin 830 :wave:
Jeff 830j :wave:

and almost forgot.........
April "Ms.Mountain" :wave:

richardpetey
09-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Can we get a picture of the varsity "DQ Club" in the yearbook.............. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.............. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Sorry to hear about your Grandma..................... :(

CJfilms
09-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Yes, it would be even before the practice... That's why I would like to be in contact with everyone from each class beforehand, to make sure people are there early enough to do this, and we won't have to wait for people to arrive.