PDA

View Full Version : Weather prospect

allhailunc
09-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Hey, with the possibility of a "little" wet weather this weekend, will the card be rescheduled (if cancelling is imminent)?

LongIslandJam
09-15-2005, 05:32 AM
Didn't we have a situation like this last year or the year before? Where the stockcar finale was rained out and pushed together with the enduro program next weekend? Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm not sure if that's the deal this year... Usually these things are on a wait and see.

chealy7296
09-15-2005, 09:21 AM
That is exactly what happened last year. What a night that was. Although it did go pretty smoothly, hope it does NOT happen again. :help:
Don't jinx it Larry.

LongIslandJam
09-15-2005, 06:37 PM
If Larry jinxes it, I won't bring him any White Castle... :disgusted

The Bullfather
09-15-2005, 06:42 PM
hmmmm could it work out for me yet again??? The first 3 rain outs, I wasn't able to make it out to the track. The Modified feature was run early the next week because of the week before the night was called because of rain, that night we got 2 mod features! I was luck, the first race of the season for me and we got 2 mod features!:O)

Could I be so lucky yet again, I hate to burst a bubble or two, but I won't be able to make it for the night features this week either due to prior commitments!!!:O)

The Bullfather
09-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Anything's got to be better than that cheap, so called, meat that goes right through ya! lol

LongIslandJam
09-15-2005, 08:36 PM
But it's the best damn "cheap so called meat that goes right through ya" :D

BWR
09-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Belly Bombers :D :D :D

DAN D.
09-15-2005, 11:13 PM
why do I say after the word Jinx...The Cat ? who was jinx the cat? was it felix the cats cousin or something ? yea hope this saturday does not get rained out

RGeeProductions
09-16-2005, 12:02 AM
why do I say after the word Jinx...The Cat ? who was jinx the cat? was it felix the cats cousin or something ? yea hope this saturday does not get rained out
Pixie, Dixie, & Mr. Jinks
"hated meeces to pieces"

allhailunc
09-16-2005, 05:43 AM
I just don't want it to be next weekend, for I'll be damned if I call from Dover to find out who won our $$$. Walt-sell me to White Castle? Nah, they've got enough bad meat already, as you can see by JA's reply (he loves them, but then again, there's no accounting for taste, there-he talks to us, mediates this forum, goes to Riverhead-see, "no taste".) :lol:

art11758
09-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Belly Bombers
My old truck driver pals out in Chicago called a trip to WC "goin' for a sack of sliders". I'm fond of ghost burgers (or haunted hamburgers), just not very often.

maestri fan 1
09-16-2005, 05:33 PM
The original question was not answered. Yes, the same thing happened last year, but if it rains, which "knock on wood", I hope it doesn't, what will they do? Re-schedule or no re-schedule?

LongIslandJam
09-16-2005, 07:18 PM
Like I said before... Probably a situation like last year, BUT NOTHING is set in stone... With a lot of money on the line for drivers, I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a scenario like last year. But this is just my feeling...

maestri fan 1
09-16-2005, 07:54 PM
That's a good possibility J.A. We will see what they do.