PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Newsletter help needed

Geno
09-16-2005, 01:50 PM
If anyone is interested in helping out with the NEETS News in anyway, please let me know. The latest edition of the news is almost complete (will be out this weekend), but any help on future issues would really be appreciated!

When the Newsletter was born (3 years ago), it was mainly meant for the drivers. Now, it is geared more toward the fans (now in a track program-type format). LOL, Three years ago we didn’t have many fans, so it was geared toward the drivers.

There’s many things I wanted to do with it this year, but to be totally honest, just don’t have any time. Not trying to get out of working on it, but getting some new people and ideas involved would be a definite plus!

Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher is a plus, but not necessary. It would be nice to get a few writers to write some short articles about some of the NEETS drivers, the organization’s sponsors, upcoming events, etc etc. The ultimate plan is to create a driver roster w/a pic and personal info about each driver.

Anyone who would like to help out can email me at gjtost@verizon.net
Before anyone asks, there is no pay. The newsletter is all volunteer work.

Thanks,
Geno

richardpetey
09-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Sounds like your trying to organize a NEETS yearbook committee............ :applause:
Maybe we can hand out a drivers/team profile questionaire the next race......... ;)
From all the info acquired, hopefully there will be somebody who is willing and qualified to help you Geno............................ :help:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
09-19-2005, 01:11 PM
I can give you some help. I get bored pretty easily and always need stuff to do. I am at all of the events and usually I know whats going on, there has been that occasional whoops when I attended some wild Neets party the night before.

Geno
09-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Send me an email Bling... gjtost@verizon.net
Any help is appreciated :) Also, thanks to Ryan Nelson, who will hook us up with some of the upcoming 'young guns' (not that the others are old mind you :lol: ) .

CJfilms
09-19-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm willing to do the picture part as would be expected... But don't forget, I can put stuff on my site now if that will help out too, let me know Geno!

enduroracer131
09-19-2005, 10:12 PM
You're welcome, I look forward to helping you. :applause:

2Fast4U
09-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Geno(, I am) willing to help in anyway I can. Let me know what I can do. You can write me at italianlover_34@webtv.net
Lisa

richardpetey
09-22-2005, 07:59 PM
I bee hapi to hep ya, mi tree fayverite ears inn skool bee thurd grayd............ :help:
Webee wurken harrd weed'en an whitein......................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Webee taykin less'ins frum dat WJ fella................. ;)