PDA

View Full Version : One more class picture update

CJfilms
09-18-2005, 12:58 PM
I have gone through my lists of drivers AND WILL be contacting people today. Currently, I have 16 SS drivers, 12 Mod, 9 Thriller, 5 LM, and 6 4-Cyl.

I know these numbers will change between now and the day we do this, so I will be doing a picture of EACH AND EVERY class. Talk to your fellow racers and get them involved if they aren't already... I would like to see more interest in the LM and 4cyl classes, especially.

I have the layout for the days we will be doing pictures...

This coming weekend, 9/25, I will be doing the following classes:
Street Stocks and 4-cylinders

On the FIRST KOTM day, 10/15, I will be doing the following classes:
Late Models, Modifieds, & Thrillers

There should be no problems this weekend. Gates open at 11AM. If most people are there early enough, I can start to set things up. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE TEN MINUTES, PROVIDED EVERYONE IS PRESENT AND READY!!! Heats start at 12:30, I would like to be done by then with the SS. If necessary, I can hunt down or have Billy call out the 4 cylinder drivers during intermission. That doesn't mean you can show up late and not worry about it. I only have 6 4C names on my sheet and if I see around ten or more people present, and everyone is saying "that's everyone", I will take the shot. So please show up early.

As usual, the KOTM schedule is still shady to me, I will have to wait until I talk to Billy to know how to schedule the day. Once everything is certain, I can make some decisions on when to do the pictures.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me ASAP, 267-767-4923 or saphien@hotmail.com