PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lutz Getting Turned

Jimmy D.
09-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I hear Eric was upset about being turned in last nights race. Well look at the charger photo gallery and you'll see why Eric was turned. That was the first of several times Eric tried to turn me. If Eric has a problem with getting hit, maybe he should rethink the way he drives, instead of getting upset with the driver that turns him. You can ask the 8, 81, 89, 2 and others and I think they will tell you I'm pretty much a clean driver, until I'm pushed to the limit. So Eric, if you have a problem with me turning you last night, pass me clean and we won't have any problems next year. Enjoy the off season.

DAN D.
09-18-2005, 10:43 PM
They say it's Riverhead? It's a bullring, it's short track racing, Even though I stuck in there for 11 out of 18 races last year, I will have to say that out of all the drivers in chargers, when I was in it .. Mr. Lutz was the one that had no mercy for hitting my rear bumper going down the straights, even when I was on the white line (which I was most of the Time). Actually, he hit me so hard down the straights that it crushed and broke welds on my rear x bumper reinforcement bar. I accepted it like most of us do, and did, by not only him, but others.. Jim, I know I never had a problem racing with you either way, when you were in front of me or behind me. Some are more physical than others. Relax, the seasons over.
PS If you have Monte Carlo bumpers, I have some new 5 star ones, front and rear, if you need a sponsoring hand for next year. You did a great job this year, and you have a good crew wife, also.. :D

BWR
09-18-2005, 10:45 PM
you know the old saying what comes around goes around

Jimmy D.
09-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks Dan I'll PM you with my Phone # give me a call