PDA

View Full Version : Howie..............

88racer
09-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Did I hear correctly? Howie came home in 4th. Congrats :applause: :applause: :applause: , Wish we could have been there to see it!

Team 88
The Zigs

JCenduro
09-19-2005, 07:43 AM
Congrats to my Teamate Howie Bott for his fourth place finish.I think you,and everyone else deserve an award for sticking it out all weekend waiting to race.As long as you had fun,thats what counts.Again congrats jcenduro#29 :)

99racing
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
congrats Howie on your 4th place finish... :)

raceguy
09-19-2005, 03:53 PM
When I saw Howie & Cindy pullin' in up at the RoC, I took one look at the size of that car and thought...."wow, that car is LARGE".....in other words..... :help:! LOL
Howie ran well, and I think both he and Cindy had a good time just as I did.
I enjoyed seeing them and chatting with them again for a few minutes, as they are very nice folks.
Tried to make plans to meet up with them at the hotel for a beverage or twenty, but with the weather changing things so much, the logistics never got hammered out.
Maybe next time....
Luckily, I was able to keep "big purple" in my mirror, since any contact with a land barge like that may have sent me into a different county.... :p
Our congrats to the Botts on a nice run, and also for being the kind of folks that make us enjoy racing as much as we do.... :applause:

Duane Manzer
# 62 Factory Stock

#9SS
09-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Congrats on your 4th place finish. I'm glad that some of our drivers from the Mountain were able to run their whole race. We unfortunately did not see past the first lap of the race. Oh well, there is always next year. Hope to see everyone this Sunday and give ya congrats in person.

See ya soon, Sue Y. :})

NEETS-1
09-19-2005, 07:36 PM
You know what was cool.....I was listening to Howies races on the "live simulcast" at the oswego.com website. It was like I was there.
I could hear Cindy from the infield (shouting something about a "pickle") hehe.....Good job Doctor. :applause:

richardpetey
09-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Another expert navigation of the purple battlestar spacecraft around the Oswego nebula into the fourth position from the sun.................. :applause:
Atta boy to 2/10 and Frank Reakes who finished 3rd and 4th respectively in the SS feature................................ :cool:
Congrats and see everybody Sunday.................. :lol:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Forgot about Steve Hoffman.............great job on your F/S victory........... ;)

Geno
09-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Nice job Dr. D, 2/10, Frankie, Jimmy Yamelski, Kliney, Frantzy, Danny C, Jim Lameroux & everyone who represented the track. Also, congrats to Steve Hoffman on the FS win. Sorry we didn't make it, but heard it was a wet, but wild weekend! See ya all Sunday.

Lori/39x
09-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Congrats Howie!!!! Sooo glad I was there to see that one in person!! Yeah!!! Congrats on a solid run. You represented the locals well!! I bet you got your energy from Cindy's famous Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter cake!!! mmmmmm :)

Also congrats to Steve Hoffman- what a run!! Great job on bringing home the gold! hehehe

Lori/ 39x

Racing Rebel
09-20-2005, 08:39 AM
Great job Howie! :applause: :applause: :applause:
So what did you get up there? The Aunt Jemima face or the Pancake face? LOL :lol: Boy do we regret missing that. It sounds like you all had a blast. Maybe next year we'll try to make it.
Good job to EVERYONE from Mountain. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

See ya all Sunday.

Mac Brothers Racing

2Fast4U
09-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Job WELL done HOWIE! CONGRATES! (do you mean CONGRATS???-WJ) Cindy taught you well on your driving skills!
Lisa

NJ Chick
09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
:wave: :wave: :wave: What a loooooooong weekend, but definitely worth the trip! :cool:

Congrats to Steve Hoffman for his heat and feature wins! Way to go! :)

Duane, Congrats on your 3rd place finish! You did great for not being in your own ride! Maybe you can come and play with us at the King of the Mountain on Oct 15-16th? You can even camp out right at the track.....it would be nice to see you again and maybe hook up for those alcoholic beverages.... :applause:

Congrats to 2/10's, Frankie and Frantzy on your runs. Sue Y, I'm so sorry for what happened with you and the others, that really stunk, but I know you'll be ready for this Sunday! ;)

To everyone else, thank you so much for the congrats and the support, it means a lot. I wish you all could have gone, and I hope you can all go next year. We highly recommend it, the straightaway alone is worth the trip! :drool: It was really cool to see the Mountain runners there, plus all of our old friends and new ones from MVS,(Thank you Lori, Ann and Shelly for feeding us, it was all delicious!)
Thanks again everyone! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

raceguy
09-21-2005, 05:05 AM
Hmmm....maybe I will make the trip down on the 15th to see what you're all up to! :rolleyes:
I won't have a ride for the race, (unless there's something sitting there un-attended) but it'd be fun to see ya's and have a beverage with ya as well.
While there, I can check on super promoter Billy, and see how he's holding up.... :)
I just may have to make the trip, the more I think of it....I'll see ya's there! :wave: