PDA

View Full Version : The best way to Wall?!

BlingxBling
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Ok guys I am going to be doing some traveling to NJ and I really would like to visit Wall Township Speedway this year. Unfortunately the only thing I have to obtain directions from would be that fantastic site known as Map Quest. The same site that would send me down to Florida and back just to get to New York. I live right near Mountain Speedway, so I have access to all of the routes (I-81, I-80, 476). I would be extremely grateful if some one could give me a good route to take to WTS. Many thanks in advance.

RGeeProductions
09-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Heya Bling. I am on Long Island, as you know, but I always have taken Garden State Parkway and get off at Rt 34, exit 98. Bear right on 34, north. The track is only a bit off the Parkway and you actually see it on the left off 34 and you have to turn around at the first traffic light and come back as it's a split road. 1st picture is map and 2nd picture is a real shot of area. One of the easier tracks to get to actually. Hit Turkey Derby, if there is one this year....Gobble gobble.....

BlingxBling
09-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks, but I do not recall where to pick up GS parkway. I am almost positive it is off of 78 somewhere.

Did I mention that I am mentally challenged when it comes to directions?

RGeeProductions
09-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Yup, take 78 East to Exit 52, Garden State Parkway ....
"mentally challenged"?????