PDA

View Full Version : Femduro Question

88racer
09-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I was curious as to how the format will be run...
4cylinder-females and then a break? (to change seats) or do you go straight into the 8 cylinder females?

Thanks for the :help:

Jackie
88 Late Model

NJ Chick
09-20-2005, 10:04 PM
The 4 cyls girls will go first, then they will have the 8 cyl girls all lined up and ready to go out as soon as the 4 cyls get off the track. I'm not sure if there will be an intermission then or not; then the same deal with the guys, 4 cyl guys first, then 8 cyl guys. That way, everyone will have enough time to adjust their seats and belts, clean out their suits, etc..... :lol: This way, the show will keep rolling and the fans won't get all bored and itchy! :applause: :wave:

88racer
09-22-2005, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the info! That doesn't make it very easy for us girls running both divisions huh!? Nothing I haven't done before right? (Ex. D/A Modified, into the Late Model)

Thanks again,
Jackie Ziegler
88 Late Model
www.Jackie88racing.com

NJ Chick
09-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Ahhh...don't worry about it Jackie, you'll have time, they have to clean off the track and get the cars off first! No worries, you'll make it out there in time! Uncle Petey could already have the big car lined up for you too, put him to work girl! :lol: