PDA

View Full Version : dear abby

BWR
09-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Dear Abby

LETTERS THAT ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER:
#1.Dear Abby: A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
#2.Dear Abby: What can I do about all the sex, nudity, language and violence on my VCR?
#3.Dear Abby: I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.
#4.Dear Abby: I'm a 23 year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.
#5.Dear Abby: I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.
#6.Dear Abby: My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.
#7.Dear Abby: I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.
#8.Dear Abby: Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?
#9.Dear Abby: I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now, how do I get out?
#10.Dear Abby: My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.
#11.Dear Abby: You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor! Now what do I do?