PDA

View Full Version : COZZA! Awesome job!

Bobby Pease
09-24-2005, 10:00 PM
John,
What a great job, kiddo! It was fun watching from the stands, rather than seeing your tail gate or hood in my mirror! Yes, I'd rather be out there with ya! BUT, just wanted to give ya a big congrats!!
See ya soon my friend!!
Bobby Pease :wave:

NEETS-1
09-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Good job John :applause: ....I'll see ya at the Nov 19th NEETS "TRUX" race.
Spread the word to all the other trucks about this event....this may be something big in 2006 :confused:

good2go1963
09-26-2005, 08:45 AM
John- What a great way to end the season! That truck was flying around the track!
Beautiful run, it was like you hit the gas peddle and just never looked back!!!!!
Love it!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol: :lol: :wave:

John Cozza
09-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for a fun season. The racing is getting more competitive and it was awesome racing neck in neck in many of the races. This time I was able to take advantage of my starting position. It is great to see the truck racers dedicating more time to setting up the trucks, doing their homework, and putting on some great shows!!! Thanks to my fellow buds (MEDFORD BOYS!!!) for making it a memorable season. BUT>>>>>>>>>The season is not over yet, because we have been working with Billy B. and he is going to let us have a race up there. I hope all of you Riverhead boys come. Billy B. has a great track and he is a great host. Hope to see you there on November 19th. Any questions email or call me about the 19th. :wave: :wave:
John

PS Hey Uncle Petey did you find a truck????

racing#s
09-28-2005, 07:51 PM
John, once again, killer season for you, congrats. Just for the record, I think all will agree you are the 'unofficial' 4/6 cyl. truck enduro division champion. I think at the meeting the drivers present have to really push for points so it doesn't have to be 'unofficial' next year. It's (a shame) that year after year it's unofficial and no trophy as well, nothing for that matter. For such an accomplishment SOMETHING should be given. Lets run it by Bill Denniston, and if money's an issue, then let's toss (in) a few bucks so at year's end it's OFFICIAL. See you at Mountain, in my rearview mirror....lol.

richardpetey
10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
You, the Peaseman and a few others put on a great show this year............ :applause:
It'll be great to see all you guys at mountain in Nov................. :)
Nope, haven't found a truck yet, looking for one with a cage so I can concentrate on the "Cheaty Petey" drivetrain, hehe......... :eek:
Again, congrats on your last truck victory.................. :cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racing#s
10-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Petey,(space) check Neets website,(space) there's one for sale theRE w/a cage,(SPACE) also I believe that Riverhead's 'conehead's' S-10 is for sale also.(SPACE) He usually top ten'd with that truck .........Good luck..............#43 truck red/blue should be nice....