PDA

View Full Version : An enjoyable Sunday....

BlingxBling
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
Congrats to everyone who won this weekend! Awesome job!! Especially to Mrs. Neets, Cindy Bott. I was cheering for you! :wave: Even though Brian won, AGAIN!!, the modifieds had a really nice crowd. I was impressed. The late models and thrillers had a typical show, action packed in the beginning, not so much in the end. Enjoyed the 4 cyl. Good Job Pete! Between Joe G, Pete, Garris Jr, and that Fisher I wasn't sure who was going to win. Very enjoyable! I think the best show of them all was the street stocks. I love a good race that requires them to race all the way to the final laps to determine who will be the points champion.

Oh yeah and one last thing, to the *%@$#^&&% (each symbol is representing a vulgar word) who decided to slam their vehicle door off the side of my car, THANK YOU! The big dent that it left, along with a nice deep scratch, is just fantastic! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

White Lightnin
09-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Miss Bling, who did finally win the SS title?

2Fast4U
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
GREAT JOB CINDY!
to you on your win! You DIDN'T even BREAK a NAIL! Knew you could do it!
Lisa
Couldn't let HOWIE have all the SPOT LIGHT to himself now could you? LOL

BlingxBling
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Yamelski grabbed the title, on the last 2 laps he passed off Kline...AWESOME down to the wire race! Sorry, I am a pinch tired, so I forget to post things like that.

NJ Chick
09-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the cheers Bling and for the support Lisa! :) Wish there had been more cars out there, but it was still fun :drool: You guys should have come down for the Victory Lane shots! I think my passenger enjoyed herself...she was pretty quiet for most of the ride, her eyes kind of looked like this -> :eek: hope I didn't scare you too much Sue! :lol:

Bling...sounds like you need a good body man for that car of yours....or is that a man with a good body....hmmm....anyone??? :applause: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
09-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Cind,

I was tired, otherwise I would have come down to victory lane. It was a long night at MVS the night before, and the drive home on top of the late night racing just kicked my behind.

As far as a good "body" man or well the man with a good body, um....the Amanda Soap Opera continues, I will write you an e-mail about it. UGHS! The Hon-duh survived the slamming of the door, I just frown on any kind of scratches and dents that I didn't create.

richardpetey
09-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Way to go, you really turned that purple-petey eater into a flying machine.......................... :cool:
You and Howie are gonna be tough to beat in the Fem-duro.................. :eek:
Sorry to hear about your door dings Bling............you sure you weren't running in my warm-up laps, hehe.............................. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
09-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Uncle Petey,

I wish I could have turned a few laps on the track, then I would be proud of a dent, ding, or some major damage. :lol:

88racer
09-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Quite...well for the first two laps I was thinking..."You get car sick, what were you thinking!!!!"...but it was great, I just didn't want to distract you, :lol: Jackie says it was all the right hand weight, but Michelle did a great job, too. And Congrats to Joan on her 4-cyl win!

Uncle Petey, I wouldn't worry about the Femduro too much, :lol: I think your partner should do ok, she's due for a good enduro run! And I'll wear my Uncle Petey Bandana! Thanks again for the jacket. I think the jacket and bandana had a little luck thrown in on that win too, huh Cin...

Sue
co Pilot-75 Thriller

88racer
09-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Hey Cin, I forgot, Check out Jackie site for some pictures. I have others too, if you want them, let me know. Sorry the Photographer forgot the clean the lens first but I love the one I took in the car.

www.Jackie88racing.com then go to the picture page
Sue :applause:

NJ Chick
09-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Bling? Too Tired? :confused: I don't believe it! No excuse anyway, I was at MVS too the night before! :lol: Ah, I'll forgive ya...But we are still going to work on finding you a man with good dents and dings... :eek: ;)

Thanks Unc Petey, you were my inspiration.... :applause: Here I thought Sue was praying because she kept saying Holy, Holy...but she was really talking about the holes in your fire suit! :p Thanks for the borrow, it was a lucky charm! :)

NOW you tell me you get car sick Sue?? Thank God it was only 10 laps! And you can tell Jackie that I'm sure that the whole 90 pounds of you did help with the right side weight :rolleyes: :lol: That picture you took is funny, I just about strangled myself to get in that pose! :help:

Congrats to Joan and Michelle and a great job to all the women who Powder Puffed it in all of the divisions! :wave: :wave: