PDA

View Full Version : A Great Show (but)

modfan#22
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Great show, great mod count, started on time. Question why was the double 0 mod sent to the back, looked like he just stopped to avoid the other cars and yet in the s/s something similar happened and that car got his spot. Just wondering. It's been a great year for you guys. Hope next one is even better. Billy B., you have been great to talk to, you always took the good and the bad in what I said, yet responded with great finesse. See you OCT 15 16. MICHAEL G

NEETS-1
09-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I'll take that "but" every week when it go's along with "great show".
The break was a little long "but" it was mainly for the kids little candy deal we had on the frontstraight. We love our fans kids and spent some time with them. It is Sunday, so no curfew....they had a great time and worth the wait.
The shows have been steadily getting better and better and I think just a preview of what you'll see in '06.
Thanx for supporting Mountain Speedway.

BlingxBling
09-26-2005, 09:02 PM
I can admit that I am one of those people who will find something to complain about in most racing shows. I can honestly say that I haven't anything to complain about. I honestly don't think the intermission was all that long. I mean its great to see the little kiddies happy and full of sugar. It also gave some time for the adults to get food and eat it before the show started. It gave drivers a time to eat and prepare themselves for their features instead of racing around like idiots. I would have to say GOOD JOB!! Mountain Speedway looks to be making a come back.

I just have one question though and it actually involves MVS. While relaxing amongst the Saturday double points event, Dino announced that there were Mountain Speedway fans amongst the group and indicated about some $2 off discount. I have been making an appearance at Mountain for the Sunday shows and this is the first I heard of it, of course after I paid the $14 admission. Is this something that is going to be in effect for next season?! Saving money is a great thing, and even better when you attend both tracks.

modfan#22
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
You're right, no buts about it, the kids come first. The whole show was great, all of it. I forget my little girl will be doing that kind of stuff when she gets older. Sorry for the inconsideration.

Geno
09-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey Bling...just read this one. That's correct & we (Dino & I) announced it at previous shows. $2 off at Mountain with a MVS stub & vice-versa. It’s just a little something both promoters decided on to help out the diehard race fans.

Modfan...no reason to apologize, everyone has an opinion. When you & I are in the stands 30 years from now maybe we'll be watching some of those kids powering their way around the speedway :)

BlingxBling
09-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Geno, shows how much I pay attention to the announcers lol! No big deal, $4 isn't going to break my bank account. I will keep it in mind for next year. Is there any benefit in attending the Oct 1/2 show at MVS and the KOTM at Mountain?! What do you do, show your ticket stub? Any plans for season tickets?! Multi-event packages or something of that nature? I am at Mountain when it isn't comflicting with my work schedule and MVS every weekend, so that could be something helpful. Thanks for the info, and next time I will try and pay attention a little bit more. :wave: :wave: