PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere Thank You................

richardpetey
09-26-2005, 02:20 AM
I really don't know how to express my gratitude to the guys who helped get my car repaired in time to run the feature................................. :applause:
I owe you guys, Caesar Cunaccia, Craig Norwich and the Jim Brown #5 LM crew............you guys are the best.................. :cool:
Especially want to thank Howie Bott! Here's the guy that is my closest competitor in the thriller points race and we're shoulder to shoulder fixing my motor so I can go out and race against him in the feature................. ;)
The longer I stay associated with the sport of racing, the more I appreciate the people that make up its fiber............................... :D
Again, THANK YOU ALL............................. :applause:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
09-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Good people attract good people.

Lori/39x
09-27-2005, 10:36 PM
Uncle Petey,

Your post is very touching...that's what racing is supposed to be about! We tend to lose that focus when points come into play, and friendships typically part because of something like this. But, not with you and Howie :) Howie would give his limbs for one of his friends, and even more impressive...he'd give his car, parts, etc. ;) !! You guys are top notch, #1, and a class act above the rest! Congratulations on your championship!! And congrats to Howie on his 2nd place finish. You guys are awesome. It's no wonder I'm so thriller'd to know ya's.

This is sportsmanship at its finest!! So happy to see you guys come in 1 -2 :wave: :wave: :wave:

Many congrats!!
Lori

JCenduro
09-28-2005, 07:50 AM
First off, I would like to congratulate Petey on the championship. I know you worked hard all the time every week on your car to get it right. I've known Petey 20 years, and no one puts more thought into how to build his car than him. I know sometimes he gets a little sidetracked on what ingredients to put into his car, but all in all, he finally learned how to stay out of the d.q. club. ;) I would like to say congrats to Howie and Cindy, on great run this year, and hope I can return for some action with you guys and gals, it looks like for next year lol. Again, congrats to both of you and see ya soon. jcenduro#29 :wave:

JCenduro
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
You're welcome, Petey. I know where I stand now, I guess.

richardpetey
10-05-2005, 10:00 PM
You're a good guy Joe, get better and get back in action..................... ;)
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: