PDA

View Full Version : Whos The Man ??!!

racing#s
09-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Well, its over, and it's time to figure who was the "UNOFFICIAL" Champion in their Enduro division. Hands down, Cozza for the 4/6 cyl.trucks, Stroud for the stock 8 cylinders........Who else.....

Rich Johnson
09-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I ran with Walter for many years...
He is one of the cleanest drivers I ever met...
Ray <or> Cozza is a tough call, they both possess incredible knowledge and smarts...Moreover, they all have above average driving talent.
They also have a drive to win that keeps them in the "winners circle".
I am proud to call them "friends"... I hope fellow competitors learn from their example and don't bash them for dominating.

RACIN RICH

racing#s
09-28-2005, 09:51 PM
I meant who was their 'division champ' in the Enduros. I felt that Cozza took the truck champ,(SPACE) Stroud the 8cyl's,(SPACE) and it appears Pease may be the grand champion,(SPACE) 'unofficially' of course.(SPACE) I'm not sure,(SPACE) I heard that a guy cleaned house in the 6cyl division too,(SPACE) Elicati ? ....Not sure about 4cyls...?

spier racing 93
09-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Not an enduro, but what about Slim Jim in the rollovers...He dominates that.

racing#s
09-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Slim Jim Is Hands Down The Rollover King.(SPACE) Riverhead Should Hire Him As An Entertainer And Have Him Roll On Occasion For Saturday Night Shows, (SPACE) he's An Expert At It. My Son Loves Him.

DAN D.
09-28-2005, 11:16 PM
If Slim Jim was employed by Riverhead, I don't think he would make as much money as he does from rolling over??? LOL. Maybe Slim Jim will auction off the lucky leather jacket he wears and donate the money to a charity? Slim, Great Guy and consistant, good figure eight driver also. :applause: All I remeMber of racing 2 seasons of enduros was seeing Walter smoke the tires around all 360 degrees of the track, right up there with Danny Webster and Ray Fitz that year.

richardpetey
09-29-2005, 08:53 PM
After what the RH officials did to the Peaseman, to have him come back in the next race and dominate.............he's the grand enduro king this year................... :applause:
UNCLE PETEY........................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: