PDA

View Full Version : Big wheel top 5/awards

Geno
10-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Since the Mountain site hasn't been updated with the big wheel standings yet, here are the top 5 for the season:

Final Big Wheel Point Standings
2-4 Year Old Division
Champion: Kiena Vest 13 points
2. Jamie Yamelski 8 points
3. Devin Nesbitt 6 points
4. Zane Stoute 6 points
5. Billy Koch 5 points

5-7 Year Old Division
Champion: Owen Nesbitt 11 points
2. Karalyn Vilcko 8 points
3. Ricky Collins 7 points
4. Rebecca Barbush 3 points
5. Dom Mukucki 3 points

8-10 Year Old Division
Champion: Zachary Culp 15 points
2. Josh Vilcko 8 points
3. Tyler Ostrowski 6 points
4. Austin Rabenold 4 points
5. Kayla Schwartz 2 points

The top 5 in each division will receive their awards trophy on Saturday, October 15th at the flag stand following warm-ups. If possible, please attend. If the child is not able to attend, we will hold the trophies at the photo/program booth until the Walt Demorris Challenge on October 22nd. If trophies are not picked up by then, they will be re-used for future big wheel events.

Congratulations to all the children who participated, and thanks go out to Cindy Bott, Debbie Heintzelman, Joan Dancho, Joe Cutri and all the drivers who brought the race cars on the speedway for big wheel pictures. Thanks to the fans for watching, and special thanks to our ’05 big wheel sponsors, J&J Contractors, Inc. and CAD Visers, Inc.

2Fast4U
10-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Joe what are you hiding from us all? JOAN! Thought it was JOE CUTRI???? Geno thank's for letting us know it's real name HA HA..

CJfilms
10-03-2005, 08:11 PM
You're welcome... kind of. You can call me Joan whenever you feel like it Geno! Just make sure you do use my last name, so I don't think you are talking about Joan Dancho!!!

toots
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
All I can say is : Oh my God! Joe, I think you owe me a ring- I prefer gold with just a FEW diamonds. I will pick that up at the photo booth on Saturday

Geno
10-03-2005, 08:45 PM
LOL, I could lie & say that it was done on purpose :p , but once Lisa brought it up, I was dying for a response & couldn't change it :applause: