PDA

View Full Version : Great Season & Thanks

Groho
10-01-2005, 08:25 AM
I would like to say thank you to everyone that has supported me this season in racing. Congrats to all the champions in the other divisions. The season has come to the end. I have to tell you that I had a great time this year racing at Mountain Speedway. I met some great people & also made some great friends.
I would like to thank Howie Bott, Larry Fisher for helping & teaching me about race set up.
Also Billy B.& Joe Gentile.
Thank you to my Friend & Teammate Joe H. for racing me right to the end.
good run Joe.......I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of the name Jimmy White Jr. in the next season to come. Great Season Jimmy!
Congrats. to all.......... Thank you Everyone........
Joe G.
See ya @ the King of the Mountain......

toots
10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Joe
As far as I am concerned, YOU can put YOUR name at the top of the list of GREAT people. If not for you- Joe ( my son ) would never even have had the chance to finish the year ( and Yes, a great finish - 2nd in points ). It has been my greatest pleasure knowing you. You are one TERRIFIC guy. I know Joe feels the same way, but unfortunately does not have internet, so I will post for him. It was a blast seeing the both of you run side by side all year. Also, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to run the Powder Puff with your car. It was an honor to win for you and I hope to do the same in the FEMDURO. Thank you agian.