PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Howie Bott

James White
10-02-2005, 08:21 PM
I want to congradulate Howie Bott on his win on the September 25.

NEETS-1
10-02-2005, 10:29 PM
What a way to finish the year.....he kicked Bott....everyone else Bott the farm. Howie did it...I dunno.

JCenduro
10-03-2005, 07:55 AM
I was in touch with some drivers that are building thrillers as we speak, and are looking forward to running the thriller class for next year. I know of a few that are very fast and know how to get around Mountain. This division next year should be full of talent and very quick cars. One of the drivers is Lou Cervino, another is Bob Wink. I also was told third party info, that Mikey O., 2/10, is building one also. There are a couple drivers that ran the higher divisions, that are building thrillers to run also. I hope to be there with a new ride myself. It looks to be a very good car count for next year. :applause:

99racing
10-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Congrats Howie..

NJ Chick
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Actually.............Howie's win was on Sept 2, but thanks for the congrats anyway! :lol: Hey, if he had a few more laps, he might have taken the win on the 25th, who knows?! :applause:

Thanks for the support Jim & Kim...hope to see you both at FEMDURO!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Howie's still my hero, I don't care what you say about him Cindy, hehe............... :D
No doubt, he was hauling that Sunday............................ :eek:
He was so far ahead of me, I finished the race on monday............ :help:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

winky417
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Can't wait till next season!!! The way it looks both me and my son Eric will be competing in the thriller classes. Eric in the 4cyl and me running my good ol #12 . I had alot of fun and have alot of good memories of running with JC, Howie, RP and all the rest from the MVS days, and can't wait to do it again in the thriller class. And the NEETS races too. But the best thing about it all will be watching and teaching my son the game !!!!!! Bring on next season !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winky417----Maddawg