PDA

View Full Version : Men Seeking Women....

NJ Chick
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
For FEMDURO of course, what were you thinking? :p

Any guy who really wants to race in the Femduro but can't convince their girlfriends/ wives/moms/sisters/aunts/cousins, or neighbor into doing it, and for those women who would jump at the chance to race in the FIRST ever Male/Female NEETS race...under the lights no less, but don't know of who to get in touch with, please send me an email at: misscbott@yahoo.com and I will try my best to match you up. Guys, please let me know which division you are running in and if your car is an automatic or a stick.

Also for the girls, if you are hesitant to get in the car, please remember this, if you just take the green flag, the guy will still qualify for the male portion of the race. If you are uncomfortable at any point during the race, you can always pull off into the infield. We are all in the same boat by being in unfamiliar cars and not quite sure what to expect, so we all are starting out even. You never know if you can do something unless you try....not only that, you might absolutely love it and no one will be able to pry you out of the driver's seat! :applause: So please send me those emails for anyone that is interested. See you there!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
10-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Cindy,

I was going to be involved in driving in this, but well, my only option of a car to drive was Pete Verwys, and well... me vs a standard transmission would be a nice sound of gears grinding and a serious transmission problem when all was said and done. Do you have any idea how exciting that would be, for me to drive a car in an enduro! OMG, I would be able to do all the things that I would want to do while driving on I-81 everyday from and to work.

Instead, I will be sitting ever so kindly in the stands or walking around the pits preparing a write up for the newsletter.

Richie
10-04-2005, 06:01 PM
How about some women with a car looking for a man???

enduroracer131
10-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Bling, I will also be in the stands for the first time since I started racing back in Sept. of last year. I would love to be racin' this weekend also, but it's not gonna happen. :(

NJ Chick
10-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Alrighty then, Bling needs an automatic to drive, Richie needs a woman with a car :p and why aren't you running Ryan? ? :confused:

enduroracer131
10-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Mostly money problems, and I have a really great car that I can't afford to fix right now if somEthing happened during this race. I will be racing on the 29th and I cant wait.

NJ Chick
10-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Ok, Ryan needs money, Bling needs an automatic and Richie still needs a woman with a car! :lol: Sorry to hear of your troubles Ryan, but glad you'll be ready to roll for FRANKENDURO!!! :wave: :wave: