PDA

View Full Version : Kotm ??????

Racing Rebel
10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Billy,

Jason may HAVE called you already, but if not, how is everything going to work with KOTM? On the web site it says a $50.00 two day pass, not including driver. What does that mean by does not include driver? How much is the registration, and now much is it for the driver? Besides us, I'm sure we would all like to know, that is why I didn't PM you. Thanks. :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
10-03-2005, 10:34 PM
I thought that statement would make it perfectly clear, but I guess I didn't get the point across. I do not surprise you at the gate...I always try to inform you "BEFORE" you get there....as in the entire purse structure I posted weeks ago.
The KOTM pit admission is only available for a two day pass which is $50 that everybody pays (including drivers). I would rather everyone attend the qualifying day than have 10 cars qualify Saturday and run a 20 car consi on Sunday. The registration fee is for the car. The registration for the cars are different in each class according to purse and laps. The entire reg fee is built into the KOTM purse.
Hope that helps. :wave:

CJfilms
10-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Speaking of attendance on the qualifying day...

Class pictures will be taken of the Late Models, Thrillers, and 4 cylinders again... My apologies to all of the 4 cyl drivers, but I need to get another shot. Here's the deal; if I can't get everyone together again, I don't want to leave out more people again, so please 4 cylinder drivers, be there early!!!

Mods... I have heard from various sources that the Mods will be...light(?) on the qualifying day. Therefore, I will be in contact with you about doing this on SUNDAY, THE DAY OF THE RACE.

I will be contacting everyone on Sunday! I would like to be able to reach everyone and make sure that everyone is on the same page as I am about how I am going to do this...

Since the qualifying day is a SHORT DAY...I will be doing the shots after ALL of the time trials...no exceptions. That way, everyone should be at the track and no one will be able to say they missed out.

Now I have to get ready to race tomorrow, see you there!