PDA

View Full Version : Play "Misty" for me.................

richardpetey
10-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Whoever said, "it's not the heat, it's the "humidity", didn't participate in Saturday's Femduro............................... :disgusted
Many thanks go out to the Femduro sponsors: Components Corporation and Howie and Cindy Bott....................... :applause:
I also received a "redneck evening wear" shirt from our sponsors, in my favorite color, hehe................... :-B
Even in the unwelcomed moisture, it was great to see the "Family" again; surprisingly, half of them seemed to be named "White or Verwys", lol................... :lol:
The races finally got underway after the gals tested the slick racetrack and gave the "come on in, the waters fine" signal................. :eek:
All the watercraft in every race seemed to navigate fairly well, considering the super saturated solution and the water fowl.................................. :help:
You've gotta tip your umbrella to the winning tag-teams in both races; the #61S team of Harry Sager and Nicki Wachs in the 4cyls, and the #93 team of Rob and Carrie Pyle in the 6/8cyls......................... :cool:
I think Erin B. realized her racing calling is not being a passenger, lol, .......................... :drool:
I would like to thank my racing partner, Jackie Ziegler; not only did she perform double duty driving the Joe Cutri 32X entry in the 4cyl race, but wrestled the ill handling #43 tetanus mobile up to the front in the 8cyl race. Jackie is truely a remarkably talented young driver................ :applause:
Neither acid rain, nor hail, nor the dark of night will deter NEETS enduro drivers from their duly appointed races........................... :D
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
10-10-2005, 09:36 PM
WJ, you attended the race and didn't come over and hang with the "Uncle Petey Crew" for a little wet dialogue...................... :*-(
We would of had a great enduro racing discussion and maybe you could've given me some guidance on the essentials of my bad grammar, racing slang and poor punctuation........................... :eek:
Maybe, next time we can grab our NEETS enduro thesaurus and crank up the action a notch or two............................. :help:
Sorry I omitted credit to the Vollmoeller's for their much appreciated trophies, Thanks Elaine and Robin......................... :applause:
I regret not having the time to attend Bill Verwys' birthday party under the big top........Happy Birthday and many more.................... :cool:
I concur with WJ about the "hearty souls that attended" and am convinced it was "enduro fever" that kept the day warm and sunny inside for all.............................................. :lol:
Thank you for the good press WJ, hopefully I won't turn into a raisin when I dry out, hehe............... :-B
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: