PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

88racer
10-10-2005, 12:03 PM
I would like to personally thank Uncle Petey and Joe for allowing me to drive their cars this weekend. I know the weather was misserable, but I had a BLAST!!!!! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

Jackie Ziegler
88 Late Model :wave: :wave:

winky417
10-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Hope ya's didn't lose anything when the door came open going down the turnpike, surprised the hell out of me when that thing popped open as I was passing yas. Would have stopped to help but Al was having lighting issues with his trailer, and I had to follow him. Talk to ya later Winky417

CJfilms
10-10-2005, 08:49 PM
First I hit everyone else on the track and then you all took off before i could even come over and thank you for bringing the car up to the track! No Jackie, thank you for braving it out and riding with me, you are a bit crazy for doing that you know?

And just for the record...the laps I did good on...JACKIE WAS GUIDING ME! :lol:

Ahem... At least we had fun. Even though it rains every time I get behind the wheel of an enduro car, I still have fun sliding everywhere and blaming it on the rain...!

Take care of my car Jackie! I couldn't drive it on the road without the heater core going up in smoke, the serpentine belt shredding off and losing power steering, a different warning light every other tenth of a mile, the a/c losing it's charge every week, driving around leaving clouds of blue smoke behind, the timing always getting thrown off, leaking about two quarts of oil a month, constantly overheating, the radiator blowing up every summer, the battery dying whenever it sat for a whole day in the winter, or the fact that the e-brake doesnt work anymore... But it STILL runs like a beast on the track, ...go figure! Give it a good kick in the a$$ for me...just like old times.

And don't forget, my dad said this was his GOOD car! Sadly enough, it still is.