PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grand Enduro guys...

RebelMtrspts29
10-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Whats going on everyone,

November 13th is the date for our meeting will Mr. Billy D. I would just like to stir up some chatter about what we all think should be brought up for conversation. I know tranny coolers are going to be the big deal. I agree we should be allowed to run them. After what happened this season with that, I believe it should be the first item on the agenda. Second, I think maybe longer/more races are in store. I'm not sure how you all feel about that. Personally I think we deserve them, after the respect I think we earned as a division now. Lastly, how about a points system? I think it would make our division a whole lot cooler. I think Rich Johnson tried putting something together last year....? If they do put the idea down, I think we should all try to get something going.

What else.....if you have anything on your minds?

See you guys soon

Brian Obiedzenski #29 Party Hardy

Rich Johnson
10-11-2005, 11:11 PM
At the last drivers meeting Bill made it clear that tranny coolers are not going to be allowed. I get the impression that little is open for discussion and we will be told what is in store for us next year.
The Jam might be the best bet for a points deal...I would be willing to help sponsor the deal for at least trophys. If we could get more businesses on board... It could grow.

RACINRICH

Bobby Pease
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
OK....Rich, why don't we buy 10 trophies for the 2006 season... Points champion, 2nd, 3rd, all the way to 10th.....this way, there will be an exciting year for all.... Battle for the 10th trophy!! I think about $200-$300 will cover all the trophies....let's get some feedback... I will lay it out, then collect 10 bucks from all the grand drivers at the 1st race..OR.. If you want to split the cost, our busniess names can go on the trophies (sponsored by BV and Constant), etc.......let me know...

RebelMtrspts29
10-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Thats cool guys, im willing to help out as well. I may be able to get some business as well. What do you guys think about possibly more dates on the schedule, not saying extra sunday shows, but maybe some on saturdays along with NASCAR WEEKLY.....you think it is possible....or atleast a race with more than 35.....40 laps....???

Brian Obiedzenski #29

WEEZER
10-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Like Racin Rich said, I think unfortunately, next year will be what the track gives us. Even though we where there to support the sunday racing, we got reprimanded for not having enough cars at the track on sunday's, I was a little confused?? Bill should have yelled at the drivers that WEREN'T there. Anyhow, doing the points is easy, especially on the JAM, so I can do it next summer. (It would be a little more fun if I was in the top ten throughout the season, but we'll see). The hard part is only being able to get whatever positions are posted on the board after each race. I don't think 10 bucks is a lot from each driver for trophies, so that will probably fly and is a great idea. Hopefully the track will add a few Sat. night races, that would be great. The nice thing about the grands is that the majority of drivers all get along and respect each other, and just have fun racing, instead of fixing wrecked cars after each race, which is what it should be all about. If the division works together, all these things can be done amongst ourselves, which should make for a great year next year.