PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Verwys

Geno
10-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to the Verwys family for their hospitality under the ‘Big Top’ while celebrating Bill Sr’s 60th birthday. First, happy birthday to Bill :) . Second, even though I couldn’t stick around very long, thank you for the great eats & drinks. Just as Pat predicted, the queen V. (Mrs. V.) really knows how to throw together those family affairs! :applause:

BlingxBling
10-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks form me, too. It was a wonderful party, great food, and really great people to spend time with. The Verwys family is a true racing group if there ever was one, and their ability to party like that, even under adverse weather conditions, shows how dedicated they are to racing and one another. I had a great time. :)

:eek: Tee hee hee! Should be Thanks from me, too. Even the W.Johnston makes boo-boo's!

Mike Fields
10-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey Bling, watch this. He'll blame the inclement weather for screwing up his keyboard!

nobandwagonhere
10-12-2005, 06:37 PM
OH MY GOD!!! DID WALTER J. SPELL A WORD WRONG???!!?? LET ME BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THIS ONE.......WHERE'S YOUR SPELLCHECK...HUUUUUUUUH? :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
10-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Your are DEAFINATELY in rare FORM tonight, lol.................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. Happy 60th Wild Bill and good show under the canvas......... :applause:

RGeeProductions
10-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Your are DEAFINATELY in rare FORM tonight, lol.................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Isn't it "rare FROM"??? LOL

Rich Johnson
10-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Sorry I did not make it over to the shindig...
I was busy trying to slip some gunpowder into my wife's Diet Coke.

RACINRICH

pv18
10-13-2005, 11:27 AM
For allowing us to take over his parking lot. It was a unique (Rain – 50 deg. w/ wind) day for us and we are grateful for the kind friends we have met in Racing.

You also would have thought that Pete and I would have learned our lesson by now and put wipers BACK in our cars.

BlingxBling
10-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Pat,

I have to say I had to chuckle to myself as I saw you pull onto the asphalt drive to victory lane and I see your hand and a rag come out the window to wipe it down. You didn't continue the race, I tried to figure out why. I didn't get a chance to stop by the get together, mostly because I was wet, cold, and had a hard time feeling my hands and toes. I did manage to walk by as you were all singing happy birthday. I think there were more people under that tent that in the grandstands all together. Glad it all worked out for you! :applause: