PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the King!

CJfilms
10-17-2005, 11:10 AM
The pictures are up! There are two sets, one of time trials on Saturday and the other is the race on Sunday.

http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com

Injoie!

oh by the way... if anyone has/seen the big old black grill that was left at the track after the femduro, please contact me... thank you.

CJfilms
10-18-2005, 01:47 PM
My apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by a message that my website is unavailable... My internet service company does not like a lot of traffic to go through the modems, therefore, after a big event (like the Big Dog or KOTM) my service is on a touch and go basis. So if the site appears to be down, check back in an hour or so.

Geno
10-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Joe, check out www.aarn.com
Looks like you've got another one to laminate! :applause: Too bad they messed up the photographers name, though...congrats :wave:

88racer
10-18-2005, 09:02 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Congrats on the front page Joe!!!!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Team 88

CJfilms
10-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Thank you! I am aware of the mistake though...they said they would make a correction in the next issue...big whoop! At least I got another cover shot! That means that Mountain made the cover three times this season, two times from my shots and once fron Don Marks at the begining of the year. That should be some real good publicity for the track right?