PDA

View Full Version : MVS board

NEETS-1
10-19-2005, 02:27 AM
I was asked to post this. I guess Gary seems to be a little bewildered. He was informed that on the MVS forum, there was a post saying he dqed the MVS Champion that finished first in the SS KOTM race for a "misplaced transponder"? He in fact was dqed for DART heads. Something I would guess someone does not want to be known.
Also the other one brought to my attention was asking the Hoffmans "not to merge the two tracks" because we didn't start 27 cars. The (poster) was a driver/crew that did not qualify and ultimately caused enough trouble that the police had to be summoned for the first time this year with the ultimate ruling that he, the car and the crew are banned from the Mountain Speedway property forever. There is more, but I will not get into it unless I am forced to.
It would be embarrassing for a normal person.

BlingxBling
10-19-2005, 03:47 AM
:disgusted Are you kidding? Shame Shame. I love juicy gossip, so make sure you remember this all for a nice camp fire story, maybe at the frankenduro? I heard all kinds of interesting stuff in the stands, I haven't seen a lot of these people before, and some I have but just do not know who they are. I will bring my storytales if you bring yours Billy!!!! :lol:

EricaR
10-20-2005, 07:58 AM
I, for one, can vouch for Gary that the DQ was for something other than a transponder. All transponders were working for the race, and all were returned at the end of the night. The only one that was removed from the track was the above mentioned driver/crew that resulted in the police being called to the track, the transponder being only one of the myriad of reasons the police were needed. Just thought I'd vouch for the transponder deal, since I am the one responsible for their return after the race. Erica :wave: