PDA

View Full Version : 42/19 restart incedent

NEETS-1
10-25-2005, 05:57 PM
I watched the newjerseyracing.com video.....The incedent between 19/42 in the DeMorris race that so many people were yelling about... CLEARLY shows the 42 shutting down on the re-start and cars piling into the back of him and the 19. The 19 did NOT take him out.
No one is to be up in that tower during a race but officials.

LongIslandJam
10-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I agree with the no drivers in the tower at any time during the race... Hey Billy, maybe the tower should be locked during races. Then, after the races when drivers are cooler as well as officials (not saying you ever lost your cool, because you haven't, but you're more open to chat after), an intelligble chat could be had.

I know drivers want answers right away, but they must have patience and trust the officials judgment. Some drivers did wait until after and that's the perfect time to do it. You're input is always welcome, just at the right time.

wishfish
10-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Billy,

Just wanted to say thank you for clearing that up.....I truly believe that Larry would never intentionally take anyone out, he raced clean all year and finished second to a lot of drivers and never touched any of them. Just wanted to say thank you....

Tammy Fisher

wshultz
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
amazingly i never saw this happen i just saw them checking up into each other about 10 feet away from me lol