PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Speedway Videos

CJfilms
10-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Ok this post kind of has two goals...

The first and quick one - Does anyone have a video of the King of the Mountain race? Many people have been asking me for copies and I would like to be able to get them in contact with someone who does have a copy.

Second - Does anyone have/know anyone who has any videographing skills? (I think that's spelled right...) By this I mean, someone who can work a camcorder, know how to follow the race (flags and such) AND the cars around the track pretty well (zooming in and out). If you know someone who is pretty good with a camera, try to get them to contact me or pass their info along to me.

For the 2006 season, I would like to have a FULL TIME videographer at the track so there would be videos of the races available. The duties would include taping the heats(never time trials) for each class, the feature races and possibly victory lane celebrations. Keep in mind, the person would have to be there during the ENTIRE event since the tape will include the heats. Also, I would prefer to find someone who is AVAILABLE EACH WEEK, EVERY WEEK we race. I will provide the camcorder, the same one I used last year when I started working at the track selling videos, and all of the appropriate equipment.

I would like to bring someone on board who is familiar with the track already, so if anyone knows anyone let me know!

Thank you.
267-767-4923 or saphien@hotmail.com