PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Densieski needs your help

nos2424
10-28-2005, 03:01 PM
A note to the fans from Eddie Densiesk.
As a regular competitor at Riverhead Raceway since 1978, I have enjoyed the racing, the competition and mainly the friendship for over 25 years. I write today because I need your help. I am running for Supervisor of Riverhead Town and need your support. I respectfully request that if you live in Riverhead town, that you vote for me. If you vote out of town, please call a friend who lives in Riverhead and ask them to support me. The "Racing People" are a large voting block. Let your voice count this year. Elect a "Racing Person" for Supervisor of Riverhead. Election day is November 8th. I appreciate your support and look forward to serving the "Racing Family."
Sincerely;
Eddie Densieski
#24 Racing Team

Drumz1959
11-03-2005, 11:52 PM
I'd love to make a vote for Eddie but i'm a southampton voter . I kind of hope that any of the racers that vote in riverhead get out and drop a vote for eddie. I like the idea of a former racer being supervisor. Besides Ed's a good guy and isn't a cookie cutter politician with a personal agenda. Ed knows the town and the people , to bad i can't drop him a vote. :)

Jones44
11-04-2005, 05:41 AM
I wish Eddie D. the best of luck as well. I'd also like to urge everyone, no matter what locality you live in, no matter whether you're a Republican, Democrat, or could care less about political parties, to vote on Tuesday. Your one vote might not "make a difference", but I look at it this way: if you don't take the time to vote, you have no right to pass judgment on those who are in office (just my opinion).

Fireitinthere
11-09-2005, 07:58 AM
well, how did he fair in the election?

Tracy87BB
11-09-2005, 08:49 AM
:( According to the results posted at www.newsday.com, Ed Densieski got 42.62% of the votes, while his opponent got 57.38%. Sorry I couldn't help the cause, as I live in Huntington... :(