PDA

View Full Version : Yo Dan D Where Are You????

BWR
10-29-2005, 10:00 PM
HEY DAN WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????? :mad:

LongIslandJam
10-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Dan just had some intensive surgery (3-hour operation) on his shoulder this past Friday. He's recovering at home now and seemed really groggy.

Get Well Dan! Hope you feel better soon!

BWR
10-30-2005, 07:39 AM
thanks j.a didn't know.get well soon dan.

michael
10-30-2005, 07:47 AM
Dan i hope all is doing well with your shoulder,get well soon. Mike

btgoss
10-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Dan get well soon buddy. I am about to sart a serious prayer session to keep an airplane in the air between here and New York, but I will be sure to work you in as well. I know your prayers helped with all of my troubles.
Get well Soon.

DAN D.
11-02-2005, 10:58 PM
wow , ouch ,, cut the collar bone off (about 1/2 inch) due to arthritis extensive, then 4 tendons (4tear rotator cuff with impingment??/) that were torn/ ripped and then a bicep muscle that was ripped.. plus a a/c joint somethmnng or other ? so some fishing line, about 8 titanium screws and a auger drill and a pain reliver pump (automatic feed every hr) with a panic button if pain is too much..// Thnaks all they say that amputating my arm at the shoulder would have been less painful? 6 weeks no move it, 3-6 months therapy, then 1 year before i vcan rech in to my back pocket for my wallet? LOL Oh BTW i really messed it up besides the arthritis by doing aCan opener jumping into my pool in august.. (what a polack) VINNY THINK HAS PICS OF ME DOING THE JUMP? and yes the pool had water in it !!!LOL

unowho243
11-02-2005, 11:05 PM
ouch Dan feel better