PDA

View Full Version : A word of Thanx....

NEETS-1
10-30-2005, 10:29 AM
I just want to thank all the long Island drivers, crew and fans that came out for our NEETS "FRANKENDURO" show. It was a great day of racing and the after race party was undescribable. I can't wait to see the pictures, lol.
The donations of all the candy and prizes by NEETS officials, friends and drivers were enjoyed by all the little costumed children. I wish all of you could see the looks in their eyes. All of the extra candy and toys were given to the children in the stands.....every child went home with something. The parents were so happy and that is why NEETS drivers have so many fans.
I could go on forever with this post on yesterdays and all the other events you come out and support but to sum it all up....and I speak for our whole NEETS staff. We thank you for being the best D%$n people in racing. :applause:

Bobby Pease
10-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Billy....

I to shall speak for all of us....It is our Pleasure to Help you out and support your shows / Partys / races / etc....... You are a stand up guy Billy, and I think it shows in the Number of cars and fans you have!!! Especially the LongIsland crowd that comes for each race......
Great Party, Great rac'n, and great atmosphere!!!!!

Talk soon Brother!

PEASEMAN!!! :wave:

ps.....Tom Slee was a Great Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

CIN
10-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Billy,
Great Races. Wish it could have been nicer weather, like when we left PA this morning...but great day.
And man can you spin those discs...great job by Mr. DJ NEETS....you sure had the crowd rockin'...and what a crowd....good food, drinks, decorations were wonderful (thanks to all who decorated and donated)...and great conversation.

Cin

PS...Hey Bobby...loved that Whoopie Cushion. And will the REAL Uncle Petey please stand up....