PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Pictures Pictures...and MORE!

CJfilms
10-30-2005, 05:07 PM
The pictures will be online soon...

Thanks to my decision to leave the Poconos late last night, I got home around 4AM... so I am really just getting the chance to get pictures online now. There will be 4 FOUR sets! MY race pictures, Kevin Green's pictures, Mike Meuler's shots, and finally the post-race party pics. It will take me until tomorow to get everything up and running in good shape so be patient! As always it will be worth the wait.

Thank you to everyone at the party for the compliments, especially to the NEETS girls who voted for me in the contest...shame shame on you others who couldn't keep your hands to yourselves :-B . As much as everyone says I was playing with my costume all night...my hands weren't on it half as much as other peoples' hands were grabbing my :eek: or pinching my :eek: ! So don't say anything about me...I was just keeping myself looking good... :rolleyes:

Also, I want to get in contact with as many NEETS crews as possible, send me an email or call me. I have some interesting plans for 2006, but I need opinions first and QUICKLY and I'd rather not let the cat out of the bag on the forum.

Saphien@hotmail.com or 267-767-4923

Thanks again everyone

CJfilms
10-31-2005, 03:33 PM
Pictures are up!

I am waiting to hear back from Kevin Green to make sure I have all of his photos before I post them...

Also, I am waiting to make contact with Mike Meuller (sorry Mike if i spelled it wrong) before I post his as well...

The party pictures are up...oh boy, did I really look like that?

http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com

Enjoy!

CJfilms
10-31-2005, 04:11 PM
OK, Kevin Green's photos are up!

NJ Chick
10-31-2005, 08:47 PM
You deserved to win the contest, you were one hot momma Jolene, ooops...I mean Britney! (Almost let your real identity be known!) :lol:

Oooops, you did it again....great job as always with the pictures you guys!!! Thank you for all of your hard work!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: