PDA

View Full Version : Monster Mash..............

richardpetey
11-01-2005, 09:08 PM
The skys where cloudy and the air cold for saturdays frankenduro and just before the drivers meeting I swear I got boinked by a few snow/hail flakes.......................... :(
The pits filled up with many halloween decorated enduro cars with a greater than normal amount of big boats making up the "Redneck Yacht Club"................ :confused:
Just when you thought it was safe to go out on the track again, who shows up but a "flemington ghost" Felix C. ,and the value tow enduro gang....................... :lol:
The small car race was loaded with many flying ghouls and goblins, but the little busy bee #19 Jimmy White spooked the field and took all the candy back to the hive....................... :applause:
In the large barge contest it was a "spell binding" affair never leaving a clue "witch" car would head to the pits without a "ghost of a chance" of returning.......................... :eek:
As the race unfolded, all of the skeletons of flemington past seemed to come out of the closet and they "masqueraded" themselves in the form of flying and dismembered enduros................................. :help:
Finally, Count Ray Fitzgerald, #16x, took the biggest bite out of the local necks and flew to the checkers.......................... :drool:
The "fright night festival" continued at the Crossroads "house of horrors" with all the coffin creatures in their best cemetery garb.......................... :p
In attendance; home and away Elvises, a horny little devil, an enduro DJ priest, even two Uncle Peteys(one from planet X), but the show stopper was
Brittany Spears (Joe Cutri) displaying a remarkable set of lung warts.............................. :p
Gotta thank the J-Mac crew and family for their hospitality and Cindy and Howie for putting up with all my bad jokes, and of coarse the rest of my NEETS family!........................................ :)
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: