PDA

View Full Version : Nov 13th

gzenduro12
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Our annual rules interpretation meeting is upon us. I know that at the last race Bill D. seemed rigid concerning rule changes for our class.
I don't want to show up and have our existing rules simply read to us........
I would like to see tranny coolers allowed for one.
The grands have evolved into something more than just an enduro class, which is evident in the times some of the top runners are turning.
Any suggestions for changing pre-existing rules or any new additional rules??????
Hopefully, if we show up in numbers we can convince the powers that be that some changes can be beneficial for our division.
Chime in please so we can all be on the same page...Thanks.
Greg Z #12

speedracer
11-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Bill D. Did Say No Tranny Coolers Will Be Allowed At The Head.i Do Not Think He Will Change His Mind On This One. See Every One On Nov.12

RebelMtrspts29
11-03-2005, 10:47 PM
I believe that with more exposre to saturday night fans, it would boost the popularity of our class a whole bunch. We are running faster times than most blunderbust cars, we race a lot cleaner than half of that class done, and most of our cars apear to be nicer and hold sponsors rather than blunderbust cars, as well as the maintenence of our cars. It wouldnt not be hard for Riverhead Raceway to throw us 2 or 3 more saturday night shows, after all when there are more races on a saturday night card, they are making MORE MONEY (which usually makes them happier ). Also if anyone rememberd our August night race only took all of 25 minutes....so im not seeing it as a problem for us to be included in some more saturday night shows.
PLUS our races can go for 10-15 laps where at 2 or 3 spots on the track we are 2 and 3 wide, races fans love that!!!!

Brian Obiedzenski