PDA

View Full Version : "TRUX" future

NEETS-1
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
I am going to begin with...."I think this is going to be BIG". I believe in it so much, I am going to build one for my daughter "Erin".
Like when NEETS first started, it will start off slow with 10,15,20 trucks each race for a while until people see it is here to stay and then the truck counts will rise. You will then see a norm of 30/40/50 trucks. I personally like the trucks and think they deserve their own division because of their construction, they are not competitive w/ the cars.
I have already talked to a few interested drivers that will be watching the race on Nov 19th to see what kind of truck does good. They will then get a truck and enter the next event.
Let's all see how this first race goes and we'll go from there....rules, schedule, etc.
Post if you are interested in this division and whatever ideas you have.

NEETS-1
12-01-2005, 07:01 PM
I am still learning of more new trucks being built for the TRUX series. Amazing....like I said, this will be BIG. I just may build or buy another one for myself and have a two truck team!!! :D :D

rocket
12-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Will there be a Trux race at the beaters race.

Bobby Pease
12-05-2005, 09:25 PM
No Trux at beaters...
the 4 or 5 races for the season will be in the nicer weather and the mutha... this will give a good idea for the 2007 season...for now, the 2006 season will be a FUN "experimental" season....non points for trux..trophies and prizes only......FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEASEMAN!

NEETS-1
12-16-2005, 09:56 AM
I am currently talking with a sponsor for the TRUX division. True, there will only be 6 events for the TRUX this year, but, you will have points...and you will have top 5 points champions, top 5 trophies and top 5 point fund money at the 2006 banquet.....(6 race NEETS TRUX series) :applause:
Let's hope the TRUX sponsor has the same faith I have in this division!!!!!

CIN
12-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Billy,
I think it's great that you are going to have the Trux division. I remember years ago at Riverhead when they started the trucks....there was one truck the whole season, he of course won every race. Then the years that followed more and more trucks came on board. So, yes, you are right that this will become BIG.

Cin