PDA

View Full Version : Taking a ride with Doug Coby.

Teds Race Tours
11-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Another Flawless job Fran!!!! Thanks.

RGeeProductions
11-07-2005, 03:22 PM
There are 2 more clips like the one I have on the front page. Our problem is 3 HUGE videos and about 600 HI RES pictures. It took all night just to get pictures and hope to have all up by tonight and still more videos to upload and edit when Good Ole Boy Fran gets back after work. I myself think the video is AWESOME. Very clear. GREAT JOB FRAN and super thanks to Doug and the Chase Racing Team for letting Fran do this.

unowho243
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Why wasnt this ever done at riverhead? I think it would be cool to get one car in every division every week and have it up on the jam... Its probably a lot of work but it would be well worth it.

broz
11-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Who do I send the medical bills to for this case of whiplash I have now? :lol:

GREAT Job guys, very nice work! The video quality is spectacular. What kind of equipment is being used here? Just curious :applause:

You can really get a feeling for the "speed" that is being produced. That is a very hard thing to reproduce, because let's face it, there is nothing like actually being in the seat. Camera angle is everything!
Again, I really thought this was a nice contribution to ALL who choose to view it :applause:

TMAC
11-08-2005, 12:30 PM
great job by all,walter i even saw you in the last video[that is you correct?]let me ask you another question since you were down there,its been years since i was down by concord raceway[they didnt have that many seats years ago,a great place to race]anyhow is there still a race track behind the back stretch?there used to be a track for a truck racing school

thanks to fran, doug and crew,should place alot of smiles on people faces,i know it did for me.cant wait to see the rest

debbie33
11-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Yes they still use the small track for go karts and legends. Something was out there on Saturday you could hear them.

chrome horn
11-08-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed. Maybe next year I will do it @ Riverhead. I used my old Fuji camera that has a video option on it, nothing elaborate. If you look @ picture 1472 in the gallery, you can see how it was done.

broz
11-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Maybe we need to slap some "tear-offs" on it :lol:

RGeeProductions
11-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I don't think Fran ever thought of the lens being cleaned. Imagine the face shield.

chrome horn
11-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, if I attempted to clean it, it would of smeared the oil and dirt on the filter. It was the only filter I had. I'll have to look in to some type of tear off.

RGeeProductions
11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
A couple of cheap filters.....:-p