April 22nd & 29th Warm-Ups

Sunday May 7th
Sunday May 28th
Sunday June 18th
Saturday July 8th
Sunday August 6th
Sunday September 3rd
Saturday September 23rd

All other Enduro Divisions race the same schedule except during the month of July

July 15th 8 cylinders
July 22nd 4 cylinders
No Trucks or 6 cyliders in July

RebelMtrspts29
11-08-2005, 06:04 PM
I really think that we deserve more races in one season than that. This is not just a "gut an go" class.

Brian Obiedzenski

REBEL MOTORSPORTS HOMEPAGE 2005 (http://www.freewebs.com/rebelmotors)

Bobby Pease
11-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Brian...
This works for most of us... Blunderbust may be the way to go for you if you want more Brother... The Grand enduro schedule isnt a good reason to be " NOT HAPPY"...... Hope you guys are thinking of some topics for the grand meeting... See yaz soon................
Bobby Pease

ps..Smile Bri :p

RGeeProductions
11-09-2005, 11:20 AM
I really think that we deserve more races in one season than that. This is not just a "gut an go" class.

Brian Obiedzenski
Unfortunately, there are no tracks that I have been to or know of that run an Enduro Class weekly. Most tracks have a Thriller/Strickly Stock/Blunderbust class to fill this type of affordable racing. I think Bobby hit it on the nose that a majority of people want cost effectiveness and limited running schedule, otherwise at Riverhead, buy a Blunderbust to run a full weekly schedule. Keep in mind, running a longer schedule WILL cost more in $$$ and time....and if that's ok, then brings it back to Blunderbust....My understanding of the enduro divisions is to get into racing, affordably, not take as much personal time away as a regular weekly division will and have fun. If ran weekly, I truly believe you won't have any of that. Think about it.

richardpetey
11-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey Brian! Its doesn't make you a bad person because you want to race in more enduros yearly............................. :cool:
I experienced the same thing, way back when Flemington only had enduros every 3 to 4 weeks..................................... :help:
When I got the "fever", I just picked up the AARN and looked for an advertised enduro at another venue.............................. :confused:
Doesn't matter dirt or paved, if your willing to travel, usually something going on somewhere...................... :eek:
You make new friends and it gives you all kinds of seat time............... :lol:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Rich Johnson
11-09-2005, 09:22 PM
RGee makes a good point...How little is "not enough" and at what point does racing become a "burden" ?
I race to have a good time...I try not to let it "consume" me...I have other priorities.
To be competitive, you have to spend time and money <OR> be ultra talented and lucky.
I have enjoyed running "once a month" @ Riverhead for the past 12 years...Plenty of time to "regroup"

When I need more racin'...I pack up and hit the road (just like my ole' pal Petey)...There are many tracks that run similar rules for "stock-ish" cars.
The trick of it is...To control your racing addiction and not let it control you.

RACINRICH

RebelMtrspts29
11-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey whats up guys,

I guess maybe i said it a litte wrong. The schedule doesnt make me upset or anything. Im not looking for our class to run weekly, im just saying maybe 2...3...4......more shows a year. I would love to drive blunderbust, but i know to be competitive in that class, the money is probably.....double....maybe triple what a grand is costing. That really is not a cheap class anymore if you want to run with those guys in the front.
I guess I will have to stay content, Im dying to join you NEETS boys, but i am young, an have no room here at home to store the car. But the Grand Enduro class does not make me unhappy, I think about my car all day, an think about getting back for next year like every minute LOL.
I was just hoping that we may get a few more races for this season. And to possibly really drive under the lights for our "night" race.

See you all Sunday!!!

Sorry to make it sound like i was very unhappy

Brian Obiedzenski

Rebel Motorsports Homepage 2005 (http://www.freewebs.com/rebelmotors)