PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Charity

NEETS-1
11-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Here is one of the letters I recieved for you to read just to let you know that NEETS people are makiing a difference;

Dear Mr. Bartley,

I am writing belatedly to thank you for the generous contribution that we have received as a result of your CF Foundation promotion through the NEETS series. You are to be applauded for your efforts to use your events to benefit worthwhile community organizations. I assure you that the money raised will be used wisely and efficiently to help advance the quality and length of life for all children and young adults battling cystic fibrosis.

We are most grateful for Gene Ostrowski's efforts on our behalf. Of course, Gene's generosity stems from his personal family connection to cystic fibrosis. We are always equally impressed and appreciative when people such as you, with no direct connection to this disease, rise to the occasion and help us out, simply out of the kindness of their hearts.

Again, we are most grateful to be included in your organization's charitable endeavors.

Best regards,

Linda C.

Linda Klein Capozello
Executive Director, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania Chapters
e-mail: lcapozello@cff.org