PDA

View Full Version : Want To Drive A Pro Cup Car

DAN D.
11-15-2005, 01:03 AM
I just got a call that on 11/26 at Waterford Raceway anyone with a valid drivers license(not nascar- a regular license) can drive waterford for only $7.00 per lap any lap over 50 is only $5.00. LONGISLANDJAM.COM'S FEEL THE THRILL part III, short notice but that the least I can do . The Racing Reality Team will be renting there cars from 10 am to 4pm that day , A great last minute thing to get your racing rocks off before the snow hits the ground this year ,, consider buying a gift certificate for someone .. GREAT DEAL.. imagine 50 laps(twice as long as a regular main race) for about $350.00 bucks its a 1/3 mile track that I hear is great to race at .. any inquiries contact me DAN DOMBAL at HOW4MEA@IWON.COM or aim (onepolisheagle) just when you thought the season was over ?, come on pit crews, fans, drivers, and all involved in racing give it a shot 1st come 1st serve I guess its limited,, usually there is a few cars on the track, and there is no lead car just a spotter telling you if your not lifting, going into a turn. :applause:
again contact DAN DOMBAL HOW4ME@IWON.COM (HOW4ME@IWON.COM)

LongIslandJam
11-15-2005, 05:07 AM
Dan, sounds like a great deal. I'm considering it! :applause:

RGeeProductions
11-15-2005, 07:05 AM
I have not been to one of these yet and although I am free and it sounds like fun, but, the season is NOT OVER yet. I will be at Turkey Derby that weekend as I think you will be JA.

LongIslandJam
11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Crap! You're right... Hmmm... Now I got to debate, but I know one thing. There's nothing like Feel the Thrill day...