PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

NEETS-1
11-15-2005, 08:04 AM
I am very pleased with all the talk and feedback I am getting about this division. I have had many phone calls/emails from interested drivers asking if I am really serious about adding the class, how often they'll run, rules, purses, etc.
To save some of you the trouble, I'll try to tell you what I know now;
1. Yes, I am very serious about making this class a success. It is not just a one time fling.
2. I will run them at least 4 to 6 times in 2006 depending on other tracks schedules. I would like this to be an added class to run in....not a replacement for drivers from another division like the 4cyl or 6/8 cyl stock classes.
3. Rules will be about the same as Riverhead Raceways with a few needed rules but not so as to hurt any trucks running elsewhere. I will talk with a few of the veteran truck drivers and finalize a set of rules in December. They will be posted on the NEETS website.
4. Purses will follow the same as the HSCS pro-rated schedule of winnings.
5. Laps will follow a pro-rated deal also. They will have a 50 lap or 2x the amount of trucks (whichever is greater) up to 100 laps for regular events and may have more for a special event.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to email or call me. I am as excited as some of you about making this class a success. :wave: