PDA

View Full Version : MacBrother's Dad Passes Away

2Fast4U
11-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Jason,Kevin and Mrs. Mac,
I have gotten the new's this morning about your father and husband I am So Sorry to hear. If there is anythng I can do, call me Jason, I will keep you and your whole family in my prayer's...
Please let me know when all the arrangements are made..
Lisa

NJ Chick
11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I just heard the news....words can't express how sorry we are for the entire Makarewicz Family. Ed was a wonderful, caring man and will be deeply missed by all. If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate for a minute to ask. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Howie & Cindy

88racer
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, please know that you are in the thoughts of everyone on the 88 Team.

Sue, Zig, Jackie and Jake

Geno
11-16-2005, 03:18 PM
To everyone at the Mac camp, I can’t even express how sorry we are to hear of your loss. Ed will definitely be missed!

You’re in our thoughts & prayers,
Gene, Jeralyn, Ty & Rose

Lad3der
11-16-2005, 03:30 PM
my condolences go out the entire makarewicz family. sorry to hear of the lost

BlingxBling
11-16-2005, 04:29 PM
My condolences to the entire family. You will be within my prayers!

toots
11-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Mrs. Makarewicz-Jason-Kevin-April-Marissa

What a shock!!!
Anything I can do PLEASE let me know.
He was a Wonderful man from a Wonderful family
You are all in my prayers

wishfish
11-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Kevin, Jason, and your entire family:

No words that are spoken can take away the pain in times like these, but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. We are so sorry to hear of your loss.

Larry Fisher and Family

James White
11-16-2005, 08:22 PM
We are sorry for your loss , you and yours are in are prayers,please call upon us if we can help in anyway large or small

THE WHITE FAMILY and BUSY BEE RACING

NEETS-1
11-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Jason/Kevin...I am so sorry. Please call me if I can do anything at all for you. God knows your family would do the world for anyone else.
Also if someone would please post any information on the families plans and schedule where Ed will be so friends may call.

NEETS-1
11-16-2005, 09:06 PM
I called Jason and he is doing ok. It is a shock to the entire family.
I did get the info if anyone wants to call and will post it with the families permission;
Viewing is at BONIN's in West Hazleton Thursday night from 7 to 9pm.
The funeral will be Friday morning at 9:30.

toots
11-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Viewing & Funeral will be held from the
Hilary Bonin Funeral Home
99 West Green Street
West Hazleton
Thre are 2 Bonin Funeral Homes in the Hazleton area Frank Bonin is in Hazleton
Hilary Bonin is in West Hazleton

CIN
11-16-2005, 09:21 PM
The Makarewicz Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time of loss

Rich & Cindy Johnson

CJfilms
11-16-2005, 09:29 PM
To the entire Makarewicz family, my family sends their condolences and you will be remembered in our prayers. Jason, if there is anything you need I'm only a phone call and a quick hour drive away. Please don't hesitate to call for anything your family needs.

Joe

richardpetey
11-17-2005, 02:13 AM
To Eds family his memories they will treasure..........
This good man is now with God forever............
Now, there is sadness but don't dismay.............
His spirit of love and happiness in your hearts will always stay..........
This wonderful person has left to us a world much better............
He has touched many hearts in his lifes endeavor...........
May you find comfort knowing how many people share in your sorrow.........
Our thoughts and prayers line the path you must follow................
UNCLE PETEY..................... :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

Chuck Schartzer
11-17-2005, 10:21 AM
:*-( My deepest sympathy to your entire family

White Lightnin
11-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Our deepest sympathy to your entire family. :(

Bob & Debbie Hatcher- - -Crossroads Inn

17Racer
11-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Mac Family,
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I did not know him very long but he was always the nicest person to me. He will definetly be missed by all. Your whole family will be in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything i can do.

JCenduro
11-17-2005, 05:59 PM
My Condolences to the entire Makarewicz Family.

ladydriver
11-17-2005, 06:43 PM
jason we are all very sorry to hear about your dad !! we will keep you and your whole family in our prayers and thoughts call me if i can help in any way at all !!! :( you and your family are one of the greatest familys we have ever met during our racing years !! and remember we are just a phone call away!!!!!
rick & sue collins

2j Late Model
11-30-2005, 08:51 AM
From my mother, Kevin, April, Marissa, and my self, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. This is a tough time for all of us, and with the holidays, it makes it even worse. He was a man that drove everyone crazy, but kept us going when times got tough.You never know what the man up stairs has planned, so stay close to everyone you have, cause you never know when they will be gone. Age means nothing anymore, it's only a number. Thank you again

Jason 2j

JCenduro
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Hang in there jason,I know how you and your family feel at this time.I lost my daughter 2 years ago to cancer and it is an empty feeling everyday,and even harder to cope with on the holidays.It seems the longer she's gone the more it hurts.I hope you and your family get through the holidays and remember him for what a great person he was.Again myself my wife Lynda and my daughter Brittany,We wish your family the best through this Holiday season. jcenduro#29

2j Late Model
12-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Thanks JC,

You may not of met him, but he was a great person, and sometimes even a pain in the ***, but hey what fathers aren't. One of the hardest parts is going to be not having him yelling at me out in the shop for making a mess out of his tools. He was the kind of person that loved to talk, and was hard to get away from once he started, as MANY will be able to answer to that. He was always around to give others a helping hand. There was a time I got a flat tire, and he was at someone elses pit helping them, and continued to help them even after he saw me with a flat. All seriousness though to everyone charish the one's you have NOW, so you have no regrets later. That is one thing I can say, I think I did everything I wanted to do with my father, I have no regrets. I'm glad he was here to be at the Mountain banquet, but he was really looking forward to the NEETs banquet.

Jason 2j