PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ray

99racing
11-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Congratulations Ray on yet another NEETS win.. wish we were to see you win. :)

Kim & Jay

310fig8
11-21-2005, 08:05 AM
GREAT JOB Ray!!!!!!!
How much do you want for the car? LOL

CIN
11-21-2005, 08:10 AM
He got 50. LOL

Congrats Ray....What a smile on your face pushing that button.

Cin

JCenduro
11-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Way to go Ray,I am glad to see you ran well again.A well deserved win I'm sure.Congrats to All who fared well and good luck on the next one.jcenduro#29 :)

richardpetey
11-21-2005, 07:59 PM
How you kept out of trouble in that race is a miracle, Ray............... :confused:
I thought I had everything under control on the track and THEY came out of the infield to get me, hehe............................ :eek:
My hats off to you, Ray, for surviving a TRUELY crushing experience................. :applause:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nobandwagonhere
11-22-2005, 01:35 PM
I have to comment....Ray, Excellent job! You were one of, if not THE cleanest driver out there and it showed with another victory. Hats off to you...great job. Like Petey said, how you survived that race is beyond me. That track was a mess and so were half of the drivers. Petey.....what can I say...... you were a victim of circumstance. That really sucks. Im sure we'll see ya next rime and that car will look brand new. But look on the bright side, at least your steeering wheel stayed on for the feature! :wave: See all you guys next race!
Donny Oliver # 55

CIN
11-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Guess that duc'K' - tape held this time for Petey :applause: ...to bad those magnets he uses as weights attracted all that metal to his car :lol:

Cin