PDA

View Full Version : Cool video

unowho243
11-22-2005, 09:31 PM
http://www.speedbowl.com/speedpages/video/8604421585.mov

This is a very cool video the people at Waterford made.
The second song they use in the video kinda stinks, but its still cool.

Why hasent Riverhead done something like this?

Im getting a digital Video camera for christmas, Its a really good one, so if anyone wants to make a video like this ill do the taping but i cant edit for my life so someone would have to do that lol... Just thought it would be a cool idea

RGeeProductions
11-22-2005, 10:21 PM
That is a very easy movie to make, just put clips together on one channel and time out a soundtrack on another channel. If you are getting a video cam, look into software now for editing. I recommend 'Vegas'. This is what I have used for the LIJam videos for size, file format and text overlays. Newest version is Vegas 6, you may be able to find Vegas 4 much cheaper, which I use. You can also extract your videos from cam directly into this software. Funny point also, this software, well Vegas 6, probably costs as much as the video camera. It does cost more than the videocam LIJam owns. AND, get an additional hard drive!!!! The raw AVI from our videocam of a typical 'Pit Bull' interview was from 4 to 7 gigabytes!!!!

http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/showproduct.asp?pid=965

Rich Johnson
11-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Riverhead played something like this at the banquet...I don't know of it being made public...Maybe Erin knows ?

RACINRICH

Tower Man
11-23-2005, 01:31 PM
I think the video at Riverhead's Banquet was from the gentleman who followed Marissa around. I heard it was very good.

unowho243
11-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah i can afford the cam but not that program lol

If anyone is interested in the editing part ill film a lot of it because i love doing that kinda stuff and im at the track every weekend

Also was that video just of Marrisa or did it show all of the drivers.

*rAcIn CuTiE*
11-24-2005, 06:42 PM
The video was of everyone from drivers, crews and fans…

Ask my dad, best bet call Gina in his office and she will get you info on getting the video. (516) 333-2016