PDA

View Full Version : Worst Wreck/Ride of the season???

Geno
11-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Who had the worst ride of the season? Forgot to post April's/Marissa's (#2AM) turn 1 wreck in the Frankenduro. Any others?

miller78
11-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Well, at Nascare in the 6/8 class, I had a bad wreck. I got rear ended, the whole back of the car got folded under, it shoved the body up 4 inches. My rear frame rails wedged into my tires, then that spun me sideways and I got hit in the right front, then the left front, which pushed my arm back to the fire wall. So yeah, if at the nascare pics, it's the number 3 Wrangler car. See y'all at beaters (redneck snow patrol 06). lol

Mobigsly
11-23-2005, 09:40 PM
The back straightaway crash that put the 8cyl. "Anger Managment" car out for scrap along with the other car.

Groho
11-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Who had the worst ride of the season? Forgot to post April's/Marissa's (#2AM) turn 1 wreck in the Frankenduro. Any others?

To see a car get flipped on its roof & to see them roll it back over on its wheels & keep racing , was just incredible.. Hats off Jimmy.. Your heart is in the Race... Good Job.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

MRS.BUSY BEE
11-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Well Joe, as his mom, his heart was in the race, but mine was stopped in my throat :eek: :eek: and I still don't know who is the craziest, the kid for flipping, or his dad for making sure he got back out and finished the race ??

Hope everyone had a great day and will see you soon at the banquet.

FLUFFY-AKA: Mrs. Busy Bee

BlingxBling
11-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Was Larry Spencer that little white 4 door Cavalier that took a tumble on the front stretch?

spier racing 93
11-25-2005, 02:54 AM
Yes, thats him BLING.

DAN D.
11-26-2005, 12:33 AM
By chance, can anyone attach a photo to a thread reply with a picture or two of any of the wrecks mentioned? Thanks, Dan Dombal, LONGISLANDJAM.COM

spier racing 93
11-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Sorry, couldn't find one of the Petey wreck. Joe Cutri did a good job of getting all the rest of the shots. :wave: Here are the first two...

spier racing 93
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
The second two pics...Once again, thanks to Joe Cutri. :wave:

skor20
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Here, everyone, is a pic of the wreck of Petey :help:. I thought you might want to see it to be able to vote on it.
Hey Pete, what did the bottom of his trans pan say again, haha? :confused:

But to everyone that was in all the crashes, I'm glad you are all ok and hope to see you all again, it's a great enduro family.

richardpetey
11-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Compared to all the above mentioned wrecks, mine was just a short enduro yellow submarine ride................................. :rolleyes:
Tire tracks on your hood/roof don't even come close to double back flips or the view through your windshield being blocked by your own front end............................ :eek:
Although it was a novelty seeing the un-shiny side up......................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY........................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: