PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Track Program and Advertising

Geno
11-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey All,

I know it’s early, but I’ll make this short & sweet. As you do or don’t know, Joan Dancho will be doing the track program again this year, but entirely by herself. The company she works for has produced it in the past but decided not to fund it in ’06. Loving the drivers and the people at the track helped her to make the decision to fund it herself.

Although it’s early, the whole layout will take plenty of time and planning. She is currently offering advertising spots in the 2006 program. Joan has done an excellent job on the program & is dedicated to getting businesses and driver info out to all the Mountain Speedway race fans.

The spots are not limited to only businesses. Any driver can take a spot to thank sponsors, etc etc.

The advertising rates are affordable. If interested email Joan at dancho@intergrafix.net or you can even send me an email (I have the prices too) at gjtost@verizon.net

After the holidays we’ll announce the ’06 Mountain Madness and other award sponsors for next season.

Thanks,
Geno

Geno
02-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to bump this upward. The deadline date for ads is Feb 28th. I'm sure it could probably be extended a little if you ask Joan nicely :p