PDA

View Full Version : Saxton Sacrilege......................

richardpetey
11-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Ernie got us again, and I quote, "Everyone accepting awards at the Mountain Speedway's Awards Banquet dressed very well though I am not a big fan of cowboy hats and wearing any hat at a banquet is a definite no-no. The owner of the track looked great. And then there was the guy with the backward baseball hat and no jacket. Why was that? They went from a 10 to a 9 because the promoter did not think his own function was worthy of looking good...........at least just for the photos. Or perhaps he was just trying to call attention to himself. He did. It was not good."................. :eek:
You know come to think of it, I've never seen Ole' Ernie in a suit and tie either, hehe.................. :rolleyes:
Maybe we should invite him to the NEETS banquet and check out his evening wear....................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY............................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
PS...maybe we should of traded hats Billy.................... :confused:

BlingxBling
11-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Who is that a$$ clown? He has some nerve talking garbage about Billy and praising Joe C. Hey after all Calivini didn't even have enough balls to make a speech, or even get out of his chair to mingle. Tsk tsk! That person Ernie isn't worthy of an invite to a NEETS banquet.

PSST..I didn't know the "owner" of the track was there. I do believe they are still enjoying sunny florida. Did he mean the Head promoter of Mountain Speedway?

White Lightnin
11-30-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm amazed that fat boy took enough time out of his ramblings about all of the important VIP's in racing that he plays golf with, goes to dinner with, events that he has been personally invited to, who he sits with at gatherings, who he gets phone calls from etc. to even bother with Mountain Speedway's banquet attire. He's a guy that has done everything in racing but has done nothing but talk. :lol:

White Lightnin
11-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Hey Bling, maybe the "owner" of the track still looks good where ever she may be. Furthermore- - -FOR WHAT BILLY BARTLEY HAS ACCOMPLISHED AT MOUNTAIN, I WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WORE HIS HEAD ON BACKWARDS IF HE SO CHOOSES!!

NEETS-1
11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
That's ok....We should of got an "8" from Mr. Saxton of 5th Avenue. (my boxers were on backwards too). So I'll take the "9", lol.
Just FYI....I have been wearing my hat backwards before it was fashionable. I started doing that in 1973 when I was in the Air Force (On the flight line, your hat would not blow off if worn backwards) and have worn it that way ever since.
I think ole' Ernie needs a few emails to set him straight Esaxton144@aol.com

BlingxBling
11-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Consider that email being written as we speak :D

Richie
12-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Billy, If Saxton is from 5th Ave and he found out you had your boxers on backwards you might have gotten 8.

NEETS-1
12-01-2005, 05:35 PM
He wouldn't have 8 if he was as hard as Chinese arithmatic :D