PDA

View Full Version : top gun!

The Bullfather
12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
We have so many different forms of racing that could go up in this area of Yaphank. Now I urge that Top Gun Sports and Entertainment form their own public meetings! Meetings were we can be informed and learn more, about how to be supportive and how to make changes and come together and be one! We have the same love and passion, Nascar/IHRA/NHRA/EKRA/ATV/IMSA/AMA...I know this facilty will also hold lots of car shows, get Goodguys or NSRA on board also!!! Tons of local car clubs from Street Rod, Hot Rods, Muscle cars, Sport cars, Camero, Corvette, look at bald hill on a tuesday night 2,000 plus cars! Go find info on how much York, Pa area makes for there NSRA weekend in June, 15,000 plus cars, tons of hotels and eaters also!!! $$$$$$$$ :O)
We need public meetings to come togther and learn more!

Rich Johnson
12-02-2005, 07:59 PM
howabout dogshows and concerts too !!

RACINRICH

The Bullfather
12-03-2005, 09:08 AM
We need to get together and have our own public meeting with Top Gun! A.S.A.P. the racing community needs to band together and learn how to make this happen in a respectable and opening understanding, so Suffolk County will know what we are about!

I urge this! Where can we do this? When can we do this? We need to contact every Riverhead race team to be on board!