PDA

View Full Version : Help toy drive!

The Bullfather
12-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Some of you know I'm head cordinator for a youth center/music venue in Patchogue. This Saturday Night at 8pm, we are having a show for free for anyone who enjoys good singer/song writer material. But we are asking people to bring NEW, UNWRAPPED TOY(s) to gain entry. I've also asked many friends who will not be attending, but are helping by give me new toys for this event.

Lighthouse Mission in Patchogue will be receiiving the toys from us on Monday. Lighthouse Mission NEEDS and will be passing 10,000 toys this holiday season. But we need help, so I'm asking you, my friends in the racing community, to come help and buy a toy or two and stop by and drop it off Saturday night. These kids are placed in situtations not by their choice, whether it be a family on Social Security, welfare, single parent or disability, it is beyond their own choice. But we can make a difference in 2005 and bring a smile to their faces as we roll into 2006.

Please help us, The Wave and Oasis Christian Center, as we try to raise as much money and toy donations, so we can buy toys for them also, if you don't have time. The Wave is located on 380 East Main Street in Patchogue. Right (East) next to Goodyear and Boca Tanning (same building).

Selah
Much Blessings
Peter Milano

DAN D.
12-08-2005, 10:37 PM
I will try to make it out there , I have the Hockey game at 7pm and then after the game I should be able to make a trip with my daughter and her friend. What time do you think things will break up that night? great thing you and your group are doing ..btw

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, ..and the wisdom to know the difference.

The Bullfather
12-09-2005, 06:52 AM
I'll be there till 12 that night.

The Bullfather
12-09-2005, 03:24 PM
We really need your help!!!! These's kids really need your help, bring them a smile this season.

randomrodder
12-09-2005, 07:10 PM
That's my kid! Can't hurt to toss in some toys or a few bucks for a good cause could it? BTW, what's the cost of a beer at the track?

The Bullfather
12-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Just a reminder, I hope to see some of you come out and help Lighthouse Mission tonight and the children. I know some won't be into staying, which is cool with me, but I hope some of you can come to the door and drop off a gift or money donation.

Selah
Merry Christmas!!!
Peter

randomrodder
12-10-2005, 12:24 PM
The WAVE is located on Main St. (Montauk Highway) about a 1/4 mile east of Route 112 directly across the street (on the south side) of the old Patchogue theatre. Help a good cause. :help: :applause: and be :cool: