PDA

View Full Version : intermission shows ?

speedy s10 350
12-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts on shows for intermission? I, for one, would love to see a burnout competition for the fans and spectators, to let them get on the track and show us how their cars can make some smoke as well. Ya know, just for spectators, no race cars from the pits, just cars from the parking lot and maybe some tow vehicles!! If they are willing to take the chance! :lol:

randomrodder
12-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts on shows for intermission? I, for one, would love to see a burnout competition for the fans and spectators, to let them get on the track and show us how their cars can make some smoke as well. Ya know, just for spectators, no race cars from the pits, just cars from the parking lot and maybe some tow vehicles!! If they are willing to take the chance! :lol:

Bring back "Run what ya brung" from the old Islip days. I had a ball driving my little Vega around all those smashed up Mustangs and Camaros. Wonder what they told Mom and Pop when it was flatbedded home?

wshultz
12-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I would be honored to burn up some tow trucks :P my plans for next year are still up in the air about what I'm doing though. :wave: :cool: :D