PDA

View Full Version : Banquet

CIN
12-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Well Billy, You did it again. What a great night. :applause: You have a way of making all of us "Enduro" people feel like the elite of NASCAR. Great trophies, Top "10 Plaques...even personalized with the drivers names. How great is that. You think of all your people. Wish all promoters were like you. Wonderful food, great music, thanks for the open bar, and all the great conversation among the "family". :) :)
Congrats to ALL the WINNERS. :applause: Robin & Elaine, have fun in Vegas. Photo Joe, thanks for the great pics. Everyone loved them. To the entire Bartley family, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy Bott, thanks for your undying devotion to the series. And whoever came up with the 'Operation Game" well what a great time. Wish I could have played but I was the designated driver, even though it wasn't that far. Uncle Petey, loved the New Cowboy hat. Marissa and crew...great job with the balloons and decorations. To my new adopted son "Matt" hope all worked out with you know who. And Peaseman, the door works better than the window. Cathy Slee, thanks for the laughs all night. Tom Slee the white beard looked great, hope the red suit does too! Radar Ray, thanks for the laughs, I usually see the serious side of you.
And too my husband, thank you for being part of this, I've met alot of really great people.
Can't wait for the new season to start. Need any help...just ask. I'm there.

Well, with less than a month to go, have to repack the suitcases with warm clothes instead of dress clothes.... :wave:

OH DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO CONSTANT PERFORMANCE'S CHRISTMAS PARTY: DECEMBER 16TH 7pm - ON...JUST CALL FOR DIRECTIONS: 631-654-5931

If I don't see you before: HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & THE BEST NEW YEAR :) :) :) :)

CIN

Geno
12-12-2005, 10:53 PM
We had a great time…by the end of the night the bartender knew my name, which I never told him… :confused:

Congrats to ALL the award winners. There were many & to list them all would take too darn long! :applause:

Thanks Billy for the free booze, good time & the grammy (that’s what it looks like, nice touch!). :p

Just checked them out, pics look great as usual Joe.

To all the NEETS drivers, family, friends and fans…just like CIN said, have a Merry Christmas & a great New Year. See you in ’06. :cool: :cool:

PS…don’t forget to send those driver profiles to Bling for next season drivers!!!

CJfilms
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
One quick comment about my site... Everyone knows I have problems with my router..I called the company today and downloaded a bunch of stuff to fix it.....of course, an hour later my cable service goes down! It's up now, but on-and-off for now... tomorrow should be a better time. If anyone is on my site tonight and it goes out, it may only be for a minute or so, so just be patient, it should come back up after 30 seconds.

Thanks Geno!

CIN
12-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Joe, "Well, You did it again" (how's that song go...oops I did it again :lol: )
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Great Pictures of the Banquet. I will be going thru and ordering some...esp. of my husband being reeeaaalll serious about operating on the junk car....

Thanks Joe for all your hard work....NOW GET SOME SLEEP>>>>

Cin :wave: