PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Deprevation

CJfilms
12-12-2005, 11:57 AM
A lot of people cam up to me at the banquet and said, "Joe you look stressed out." Here's why:

WEDNESDAY: I got my last full nights sleep
THURSDAY: went to work at 8PM, nobody was there, so I left at 10PM to go to Billy's house...110 miles away.
11pm - on the road
12mid - I pass the exit for the track...snow starts
1am - Billy calls me to see where I am...sliding sideways down his street of course, "Oh, is it snowing yet Joe?" ha ha ha :rolleyes:
2am - hanging out with Billy talking about Friday...
4am - finally get to sleep
FRIDAY: (3hours of sleep)
7am - wake up and shovel snow with Mama Neets
8am-4pm - running around with Billy for banquet supplies and trophies and such...playing online during the dead times
5pm - dinner and then getting my pictures organized
8pm - the fun begins...
- the family, and me of course, start playing 'Karaoke Revolution Party' for PS2
- after about two rounds of competition... "Joe the phot" (limited spacing) is created...and is given Britney Spears songs :help:
- that damned costume... so I sung the BS songs in the highest pitched voice I could possibly make.......Erin filmed it of course. :mad:
- I get boo'd off the stage while singing 'Toxic' :applause: :applause: :applause: even the game couldn't take anymore!
1am - Billy's son Mark finally shows up and starts his singing...at which that time my voice was too hoarse to keep going....
3am - Billy falls asleep...hehehe
4am - some people leave and the party starts dying out...
5am - Erin is up for work and late! ...more people start falling asleep, hehehe
5:30am - Beth is up for work
6am - Pattie and I go to McDonald's for Bfast
7am - Mama Neets is up!...and so am I... :disgusted
SATURDAY: (no sleep yet)
8am - Billy get's up and we start the day off...
9am - we wake Mark up again......telling him its 11:30! :p
10am - we head out
11am - check in at Ramada and start setting up for tonight

fast forward - you know what happens here

12mid - banquet ends, party at Genetti's!!!! :rolleyes:
2am - bar closes...Billy goes back to the room...good idea! :D but I didn't go :disgusted
3am - Denny's !!!!!!! Yay! :D
3:03am - I start my nodding off...get the name 'Prophylactic Poster Boy'...and wake up to stares and laughter...and some really wierd f8ck with this stupid a22 laugh that kept even me awake...
5am - make it back to the room, change and crawl under sheets
5am and 22seconds - out cold

(SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!..only a few hours)
SUNDAY:

8am - Billy tries to wake me...HA :lol:
10am - I'm up...with only 5 hours of sleep

I got back home around noon, ate dinner at 2pm and crashed till night time!

Gotta love the NEETS parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between Wednesday and Sunday, I only got 8 hours of sleep.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

wshultz
12-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Darn Joe, and I was thinking of dropping by around 1:30 too because I was in that part of town. :D :wave: